According to Florida authorities, former Nickelodeon star Drake Bell has been reported: “missing and endangered.”
Last Wednesday night, was the last time the 36-year-old actor was seen. He is best known for his role in the 2000s TV series “Drake and Josh.”
Daytona Beach Police stated in a Thursday Facebook post that Jared Drake Bell was “missing and endangered.”
According to the department’s posting, Jared Bell was born on 06/27/1986. He should be driving a 2022 gray BMW, and his last known address is possibly the area of Mainland High School on April 12, 2023, at 9 p.m.
Anybody with information about Bell’s whereabouts should contact Daytona Beach Police Department immediately.
“This is a valid post from the Daytona Beach Police Department. Detective Jayson Wallace can be reached for any additional information.”
At this point, no further information has been made public.
Bell pleaded guilty previously to a felony child endangerment charge and a misdemeanor disseminating material harmful to juveniles in 2021. Bell was sentenced in the following manner: Two years probation and 200 hours of community service. According to NBC News, he didn’t have to register as a sex offender.
The female victim accused Bell of “grooming” her since she was 12, sending explicit photos, and sexually abusing her in two separate incidents.
Bell posted an Instagram message two months after his sentencing to share his thoughts with his followers about the charges and other allegations.
Bell began the video by saying that “most” news about him was “completely false and incorrect.” Even though the actor acknowledged some of his actions were “reckless” and “irresponsible,”
“I know that this has moved very quickly for you, but for me, it’s been a three-year, thorough investigation into every false claim that has been made,” Bell stated.
“And, it’s not me telling you that the claims are false, but the state of Ohio has proven the claims to be false. If these claims were remotely true, my situation would be very different. I would not be here at home with my wife and with my son. But that being said, I am not perfect, and I make mistakes,” he added.
Bell admitted to having been texting an underage fan but said he didn’t know her age at that time. Bell claims that he stopped communicating with the fan after learning her age.
“This individual continued to come to shows and pay for meet and greets, all while I was unaware that this was the same person I was communicating with online, and that’s what I plead guilty to,” Bell claimed. “It was reckless and irresponsible text messages. I want to make clear there were no sexual images, nothing physical between me and this individual. I was not charged with anything physical. I was not charged with the dissemination of photographs or images or anything like that. This is strictly over text messages.”
Bell stated that he accepted the plea deal when it was presented to him.